Superfoods smoothie. The key is the smoothies must taste amazing or my kids won't drink. Try these superfood smoothies, which are packed with nutrients and simple to make. Smoothies are convenient because you can quickly throw the ingredients in a blender and you'll have a meal.
Make your own delicious smoothies with superfood ingredients. I did some searching around for smoothie recipes with superfood ingredients. Most of the recipes I found sounded totally disgusting! You can cook Superfoods smoothie using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Superfoods smoothie
- It's 1/4 cup of brewed neem tea.
- You need 1/2 cup of green coffee kombucha.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk kefir.
- Prepare 1 of small curled lettuce.
- You need 1 cup of purslane.
- Prepare 1 of celery stock.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- It's 1 cup of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of small melon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- It's 2 tbs of fresh Bolivian coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chia seed.
- You need 1 tbs of moringa leafs.
- Prepare 1 tbs of wheat germ.
- Prepare 1 of ts maca powder.
- Prepare 1 of ts bee pollen.
This Superfood Smoothie gets its name from being loaded with FIVE nutrient-rich superfoods that can have a positive affect on your health - easy to whip up! I almost always add plant-based protein powder to my smoothes for flavour and extra protein. See more ideas about Smoothies, Superfood smoothie, Superfood. Superfood Smoothies - Be Well Buzz.
Superfoods smoothie instructions
- Blend all and enjoy it!.
Learn how to make delicious superfood smoothies with these incredible recipes and. Check out these superfood smoothie recipes from Instagram! The superfood: Hemp Who wouldn't want to start their day drinking this mango, pineapple, yogurt, pineapple juice, coconut water, maca. Four superfood smoothies that are delicious and nourishing, from turmeric to green to pitaya. Not to mention that most of these foods come in powdered form which makes them super easy to mix into your smoothie!