A couple of smoothies#magic with blue curacao syrup. He know's just how to take good care of me & make my smooth little kitty purrrr! Simply Luving every inch of him! Were just a very happy couple of smoothies!
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Dreamstime is the world`s largest stock photography community. Making the smoothies ahead for a week saves me a lot of time each morning. You can have A couple of smoothies#magic with blue curacao syrup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A couple of smoothies#magic with blue curacao syrup
- It's of Smoothy no 1:-.
- You need 1/2 of of a big piece of 🍑 peach.
- Prepare 1/2 of Mango.
- It's 1 cup of Appy fizz/apple juice.
- Prepare 7-8 of Soaked peeled &sliced almonds.
- It's 1 cup of Yogurt.
- It's 1 tbsp of Blue curacao syrup.
- Prepare 3-4 drops of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Lot of crushed ice.
- It's of Smoothy no 2 :-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Orange juice1/4cup/marmalade.
- Prepare of Papaya 1/2 cup cutted in cubes.
- It's of Mango 1/2cut in cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sprite/water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Blue curacao syrup.
- Prepare of Lot of crushed ice.
This works for me since I'm not a morning person. It's very easy to thaw the. A smoothie alone won't fill the hungry bellies in my family. For this reason, I usually pair a smoothie with an easy side: popcorn, cut veggie sticks Then, a couple of years ago, I upgraded to a KitchenAid Pro Blender.
A couple of smoothies#magic with blue curacao syrup step by step
- First smoothy _peel yo'r peach &mango then cut into cubes by removing the seed inside the fruits..blend very nicely in a mixture blender /hand blender by adding sliced almonds, crushed ice, vanilla essence and appy fizz/apple juice.
- Add yogurt and blend again..yo'r 1st smoothy is done..Divide it into three sections..in one part add lot of crushed ice..in a small portion add blue curacao syrup and mix it well..the 3rd part will remain thick with less ice.
- Assemble the layers_in a chilled glass first pour thick smoothy with less ice the very care fully pour 2nd layer with blue curacao syrup with the help of a spoon..pour 3rd layer carefully over 2nd layer,of diluted smoothy with lot of crushed ice.
- 2nd smoothy_first peel and cut the fruits into cubes then blend in a mixture blender/hand blender by adding honey sprite/water.. divide into three sections like 1st smoothy add blue curacao syrup in two parts of smoothy.
- Arrange the layers like first smoothy..firstly pour smoothy mixed with blue curacao syrup then carefully pour orange papaya smoothy with the help of a spoon then again pour green(by mixing blue lagoon syrup)layer of smoothy diluted with lot of ice.
- Set big hole straws in both glasses.
- Serve chilled with a slice of peach decorated at the edge of glasses.
- ENJOY and "beat the heat" with these healthy yet refreshing smoothies😍🍹🍹🍑🍊.
If you plan to make a lot of green smoothies, or smoothies containing hard. Wählen Sie aus einer Vielzahl ähnlicher Szenen aus. Hi, Katherine, I have a couple questions. Don't you lose some of the nutrition by leaving it overnight? Especially if using the Vitamix that takes the fruit and I want to be able to make the meal replacement smoothies for weight loss, drinking one for breakfast and one for lunch.