Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie. Peanut butter and chocolate is a winning combination no matter how it's paired. I mean a batch of dreamy Reese's Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies Damn good, you guys. It's like a drinkable, protein-packed peanut butter cup.
Eating for your health certainly doesn't mean you have to compromise on taste. Case in point: this smoothie calls for chocolate, banana, AND peanut butter. Eating for your health has never tasted so good. You can have Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- It's 1 of banana, frozen.
- Prepare 6 of ice cubes.
- You need 1 of heaped tablespoon cocoa.
- It's 2 of heaped tablespoons sugar free peanut butter (I LOVE Oh Mega).
- You need 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of raw honey (Eat Naked is my absolute favourite brand!).
- It's 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cocoa nibs.
This chocolate peanut butter green smoothie is super easy to make! You literally just add all the ingredients to the container of a Vitamix blender (or another high-powered blender), blend and enjoy! Here are a few tips to create the perfect smoothie every time! How could this not be good though?
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie step by step
- If time allows it, soak oats in room temperature water for about 30 minutes. Drain water before starting smoothie..
- Add ice cubes, banana, oats, cocoa, peanut butter, honey, cocao nibs and milk to blender..
- Blend until well combined. If you prefer your smoothie thicker, add more banana. Add more milk/water to make it thinner. You can also add another teaspoon of honey if you prefer it sweeter 💛.
- Enjoy 🌿💛.
It has three of the best flavors, banana, peanut butter and chocolate all together in one decadent morning treat. Note that the sweetness of this smoothie comes from the ripeness of the bananas so be sure to use some. Protein and monounsaturated fat from the peanut butter, potassium from the banana, and protein and calcium from the yogurt will get your day off to a great start. Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie turned out to be huge success. It made him change his mind like completely.