How To Make Diet Beet banana smothie
Beet banana smothie. Try this vibrant pink beet banana smoothie to fall in love with raw beets. Beets are full of nutrients and help in the lowering of blood pressure, cholesterol, in cleansing the liver. This recipe, Beet Banana Smoothie is a low.
This Beet Banana Smoothie is a healthy, antioxidant-packed smoothie option, great for after a workout, packed with banana, mango, raw beats and spinach. How to Make a Banana Smoothie. Banana smoothies make excellent breakfasts, mid-day snacks, and hangover cures. You can have Beet banana smothie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beet banana smothie
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- It's 1/2 pieces of medium beetroot peeled and cut into 1-2".
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chia seed.
- You need 1 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey optional.
Since bananas blend so well with other flavors, it's easy to create a smoothie to. Her beet, strawberry, and banana smoothie sounded amazing. It's so funny-everyone is always talking about green juice and green smoothies, so why not red? There's an unmistakable pip in my step.
Beet banana smothie instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Adjust sweetener according to your taste..
- If you prefer cold smoothies then slice and freeze banana well in advance. Also, you can add ice cubes while blending..
If the extra daylight and warmer weather hasn't been perking you up, this smoothie certainly will. While the health benefits of a good smoothie are countless, we often hear that it's a struggle to come up with recipes. This rich smoothie is naturally sweetened from beet and banana. Studies have found that beets help oxygenate blood and enhance exercise performance, so try this smoothie before or after a workout. Red Beet Smoothie - A delicious and healthy smoothie made with bananas, beets, pineapple, and yogurt.