How To Make Delicious Fun Floating Ice Cube Hand *halloween*
Fun Floating Ice Cube Hand *halloween*.
You can have Fun Floating Ice Cube Hand *halloween* using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fun Floating Ice Cube Hand *halloween*
- Prepare 1 of water.
- Prepare 1 of rubber glove.
- It's 1 large of bowl of any red (to resemble blood) of kool aid/ punch/ or alchoholic drink.
- Prepare 1 small of rubberband.
Fun Floating Ice Cube Hand *halloween* instructions
- rinse rubber glove so there is no powder residue..
- fill rubber glove with water..
- tie off the end with a rubber band very tightly.... so water doesn't leak out..
- place glove in freezer making sure fingers rest on something so they won't bend or fold. must be straight out...
- make sure there are no gaps of air between fingers and palm otherwise the fingers won't be attached...
- freeze until completely solid. about 6 hours or overnight..
- when nice and frozen undo rubberband and cut and peel away rubber glove from ice..
- place your icecube hand into your ready made bowl of red kool aid or whatever red drink u chose..
- try adding green food dye to the water before freezing to make an alien hand...
- try adding red food color to the water and serve the red bloody hand in green kool aid or any green drink for a bloody hand in alien slime.. ;).
- found this on the internet somewhere.. my friend colleen and my cousin audrey posted it to my wall on fb so I can make it.. they do help in my great ideas! :).