How To Make Delicious Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
Blueberry Smoothie Bowl.
You can cook Blueberry Smoothie Bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries frozen.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ice.
- Prepare 1 of banana frozen.
- It's 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (I like muscle milk).
- It's 4 of almonds tbl sliced.
- Prepare 2 of chia seeds tbl.
- You need 2 of flax seeds tbl ground.
- It's 2 of coconut tbl slivered.
- Prepare 1 of banana fresh sliced.
Blueberry Smoothie Bowl instructions
- Place almond milk, frozen bluberries, ice, frozen bananas, and protein powder into blender in that order.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide into 2 bowls and arrange remaining ingredients ontop.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!.