Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Vegetarian "Steak" Wraps
Vegetarian "Steak" Wraps.
You can have Vegetarian "Steak" Wraps using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian "Steak" Wraps
- It's 3 of extra large Portobello mushrooms (the giant kind).
- You need of Braggs soy sauce alternative.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of medium size onions.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Coconut oil for cooking.
- It's of Ghee.
- You need of Organic Olive oil.
- You need of Organic white cheddar cheese.
Vegetarian "Steak" Wraps step by step
- Chop all of your veggies: mushrooms, peppers & onions.
- Shred your cheese.
- Sautee peppers & onions in olive oil and ghee - little amounts of each. The ghee adds a rich flavor..
- In a seperate pan, add coconut oil to a pan and turn on medium. Once the oil has melted, add in the mushrooms and stir..
- Next, add the garlic (I used like 3 tb), Braggs, Worcestershire & steak seasoning..
- Cook the mushrooms until just tender, reduce heat to low & cover, cooking about 10 minutes..
- Prepare your tortilla with the mushrooms, pepper & onions, and a big handful of cheese on top. Wrap it all up & enjoy 😘.