Avocado - chocolate smoothy. Avocado Smoothie. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Vegan Avocado Smoothie: Use your favorite nondairy milk. I like either canned coconut milk or almond cashew milk.
This HEALTHY Chocolate Avocado Smoothie is incredibly creamy and delicious, packed with so many nutrients and loaded with SUPERFOODS. It's filling and yet super easy to make. Such a simple smoothie recipes to make but the favour is healthy and fantastic all in one! You can have Avocado - chocolate smoothy using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado - chocolate smoothy
- Prepare 1 large of avocado.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 piece of galaxy chocolate(or any chocolate you like) melted with butter you can use nuttella.
- You need 1 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 of a little bit of ice cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar or honey for sweeting.
- Prepare 1 of kitkat bar for the top or any chocolate.
- You need 1/2 of banana.
This Chocolate Avocado Smoothie is rich, creamy, and chocolaty. It's made with simple, healthy ingredients and it's naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo. Refresh with this decadent keto chocolate avocado smoothie ! An healthy keto avocado smoothie, dairy free using almond milk and of course no banana!
Avocado - chocolate smoothy step by step
- In a blender put the water. Avocado. Bananas. Ice. Sugar and mix it.
- In a big glass spread the melted chocolate on the cup walls.
- Cut the 1/2 banana into circles and put in the glass.
- Pour the avocado mixture in the glass then add the kitkat bar on the top or a little bit of slushed chocolate.
- Enjoy your sweet heaven 😁.
So with this Chocolate Avocado Smoothie, I've combined my love for chocolate and my love for creating a healthy smoothie to go with that craving. This Keto Avocado Chocolate Smoothie is full of satisfying wholesome fats that keep you full and happy until lunch. It uses only six ingredients and requires a quick mix in the blender. This easy Avocado and Chocolate Smoothie made with dairy-free milk is so chocolatey and creamy, it's hard to believe it's actually good for you! So onto today's recipe, a Chocolate Avocado Smoothie.