Easiest Way to Prep Healthy Cookies & Cream Oreo Fudge
Cookies & Cream Oreo Fudge. Regularly deleting cookie files reduces the risk of your personal data being leaked and used without authorization. In addition, deleting cookies can free up hard disk space (the browser allocates part. An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data stored on the user's computer by the web browser while browsing a website.
When a web server has sent a web When a browser requests a web page from a server, cookies belonging to the page are added to the. You can have Cookies & Cream Oreo Fudge using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookies & Cream Oreo Fudge
- It's 2 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped Oreo's( you do want some chunky pieces).
- It's 1 can of (14-oz.) sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 18 of ounces white chocolate morsels or white melting chocolate.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
Cookies & Cream Oreo Fudge step by step
- Line a 8 inch pan with foil; making sure to leave foil longer on the ends so to make it easy to lift the fudge out when cooled and set..
- Lightly grease inside pan with unsalted butter..
- In a large microwave save bowl, pour sweetened milk (1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional) white chocolate morsels and microwave in (3) 30 second intervals until melted and smooth..
- Gently fold in crushed Oreo's. DO NOT OVER STIR..
- Pour into prepared pan. Smooth out. Gently tap pan against counter for any air bubbles..
- Let cool about 40 min. Then refrigerate about an hour. Cut into 1 inch squares and serve. *Refrigerate any leftover fudge in sealed container.*.