Easiest Way to Meal Prep Yummy Red velvet cake trifle
Red velvet cake trifle. I did this Red Velvet Trifle recipe "on the fly" so wasn't sure how much or which pudding I'd use until I got into it. My feeling is you can use either White Chocolate Pudding (what I used) or the Berry Shortcake Trifle. Prepare red velvet cake mix batter according to package instructions and pour into one or two round baking pans roughly the same circumference as trifle dish.
Make your own Valentine's Day sweet! Andra Chisholm, Daytona State College's head baker, shows you how. A red velvet trifle makes a great-looking and delicious dessert for dinner parties. You can have Red velvet cake trifle using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cake trifle
- You need of Store bought red velvet cake.
- You need of Full cream 500g x 4.
- It's 250 g of Mascrpone cheese.
- You need of Vanilla essense.
- Prepare 250 g of choc chips.
- You need 250 g of Sugar.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's of berries of your choice (optional).
A mixture of berries works wonderfully well with the chocolate flavor of the red velvet cake. Use what you have: raspberries, blueberries, blackberries. A red velvet cake is made even more delectable with the addition of cheesecake trifle and HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolate and Candy Cane Mint Candies. The flavors complement each other beautifully.
Red velvet cake trifle step by step
- Pour one 500g full cream tub into the pot and place on the stove, keep staring until it is hot..
- Take 250g of choc chips and pour it in a heat proof dish and pour the hot cream over..
- Leave it for five minutes and then wheep the mixture until smooth to create a chocolate sauce..
- Leave to stand until it is completely cold..
- Then cut your red velvet cake into reasonable cubes and set aside.
- Take all three 500g full cream tubs and pour it into a wheeping dish or machine, add 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence pinch of salt, mascarpone cheese and start wheeping the cream slowely..
- Once cream takes form gradually add sugar and continue to wheep until cream is completely thick. It depends how thick you want it to be..
- Once the chocolate sauce is cool start assembling your trifle by pouring the sauce into your trifle dish, followed by red velvet cake cubes, then berries of your choice or none then your wheeped cream. Repeat these steps to form colourful layers and decorate the top with berries or red velvet crumbs. Refrigerate to set the cream..
- Merry Christmas 🎅, enjoy!.
This red velvet cake trifle recipe will be your go-to for special occasions. Start with your favorite red velvet cake mix, then throw together this impressive dessert in three easy steps. Layer in a deep glass trifle bowl, starting with Ganache. Red velvet trifle is a delicious dessert cake and pudding trifle that's great to feed a crowd. Using a spatula, gently fold in whipped cream.