Avocado smoothie. I'm from Brazil and my grandpa has drank an avocado smoothie practically every morning for years. This is a pretty good one. His are more simple: Avocado, milk, sugar.
Spinach is a good addition to an avocado smoothie for boosting your vitamin K intake. Western diets can be quite acidic but alkaline foods can help to balance pH levels. Avocado also contains a fair amount of water, which helps to flush out your system and make your body more. You can cook Avocado smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado smoothie
- It's 2 of avocados.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 6 glass of chilled milk.
- You need 1 tsp of edible green colour.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of Honey (for garnishing).
- Prepare of Chopped nuts (for garnishing).
Adding avocado to a smoothie might sound strange, but you'll be surprised if you try it! This secretly healthy avocado shake is so unbelievably creamy, it honestly tastes like drinking an actual vanilla milkshake. Now, the first thing you'll taste is the pineapple— one of my favorite natural sweeteners. I love how refreshing pineapple is to any recipe.
Avocado smoothie step by step
- In a juice blender,add 2 avocados,milk, vanilla essence, edible green colour, powdered sugar and blend until smooth,(you can add more milk if you don't want your smoothie to be thick),.
- In a glass add some honey in the bottom and sides.
- Then add blended smoothie into the glass garnish with some chopped nuts and honey.
- Your delicious avocado smoothie is ready 🌺.
A smoothie is a nutritional powerhouse, especially when it has the right blend of nutrients in it. Avocado smoothies are the perfect go-to breakfast or a healthy afternoon /evening snack when you're on a weight-loss diet. Rich in antioxidants, fiber, minerals, vitamins, and monosaturated fats, avocado smoothies are an effortless way to add valuable nutrition to your diet, particularly when. In addition to making a super creamy smoothie, avocado and coconut cream are full of cholesterol lowering healthy fats. Cacao, which is chocolate in its rawest form, has no sugar, but adds antioxidants and a delicate chocolate.