Power up smoothie. Brandi's latest concoction incorporates a ton of power-boostin' goodies into one seriously delicious smoothie. Crocker suggests that you begin making your smoothie with about one-half cup of liquid per serving—milk, yogurt, fruit juices (fresh if possible), vegetable juice. Power Smoothie has a bit of a startup cost, since you need a blender and a bunch of ingredients.
This healthy smoothie is full of healthy fruits and vegetables to get the day started the right way! Make your smoothie work for you and feel the power in every sip. Let Jamba come to you - wherever you are. You can have Power up smoothie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Power up smoothie
- You need 1 of Banana, chopped and frozen.
- It's 3 of Fresh Medjool Dates, roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of almond nut butter.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cocoa powder or Cacao.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of Goji berries.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Honey.
- You need Splash of water to loosen smoothie (optional).
Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. This smoothie is quick and easy and ideal for fueling your body pre or The Pumped-Up Smoothie is packed with iron, promoting blood vessel and nervous system health, and. Power up and slim down with these simple smoothie mix-ins. Everything tastes better with avocado, and its power combo of protein and healthy fats is guaranteed to keep you full for hours.
Power up smoothie step by step
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or nutribullet cup (if you have one).
- Add a splash of water if you like to make the smoothie a little loose (do so according to your preference of consistency).
- Blitz for a few seconds until combined and reaches a smooth drinkable consistency. Enjoy chilled! :).
Smoothie and juice bar in Spring Hill, Tennessee. Order CURBSIDE, of course, and come see WHY we serve absolutely the healthiest smoothies and energy drinks in town! Power up the rest of your day with this purple vegan super smoothie featuring blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate juice, and a drizzle of honey. Get the recipe on Kitchen Treaty. Need a quick protein smoothie after your workout?