Pumpkin pie smoothie. To turn this pumpkin pie protein smoothie into a satisfying pumpkin-packed breakfast, round it out with some crunchy pumpkin spice granola. You can even layer the granola into the smoothie like I. Creamy, protein-packed pumpkin pie smoothie blended with pumpkin puree, banana, yogurt, nut butter and cozy spices for a delicious breakfast or snack!
Do you ever get a craving for vegan. This pumpkin pie smoothie, made with banana, pumpkin, cinnamon, and yogurt, is a hearty and filling way to start the day. Start your day with a smoothie that tastes like smooth creamy filling with a crispy crust and memories of cozy family gatherings. in a super-healthy version. You can cook Pumpkin pie smoothie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie smoothie
- You need of smoothie.
- Prepare 6 oz of vanilla flavored greek yogurt.
- It's 1/4 cup of cold milk.
- You need 1 cup of chopped ice, already chopped helps in a smoother texture.
- It's 1/2 cup of pumpkin pie mix.
- It's 1/8 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 2 of big swirls of whipped cream topping.
- It's 1 of amount of sugar to your liking, may substitute splenda.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is an effortless lip-smacking way to power you through the first half of the day. It is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, high in protein, and rich in fiber. This rendition of one of my favorite fall smoothies includes turmeric to add anti-inflammatory properties, and collagen for healing a leaky gut! Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. by Sarah E Crowder. pumpkin pie spice, store-bought or homemade.
Pumpkin pie smoothie instructions
- In blender,mix all ingredients except whipped cream until smooth consistency ..
- Pour in tall glass and top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with a touch of pie spice and enjoy!.
Coconut whipped cream and extra pumpkin pie spice, to garnish (optional). The quintessential autumn treat - a creamy and delicious Pumpkin Pie Smoothie! This delectable, healthful smoothie is packed with vitamin A, potassium and fiber. Top each serving with some ground flaxseeds or a pinch of nutmeg if. This vegan pumpkin smoothie with cinnamon tastes just like liquid pumpkin pie.