Healthy Tropical Smoothie.
You can cook Healthy Tropical Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Tropical Smoothie
- You need 2 cups of watermelon cubed- cold.
- You need 1 cup of frozen mango cubed.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple chunks - cold.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut water/milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey/agave/any sweetener - optional.
Healthy Tropical Smoothie step by step
- Blend all ingredients to form smooth drink. if you do not get coconut water, then add coconut milk. Adjust the quantity of coconut water depending on thickness of smoothie. I have skipped ice to prevent dilution. You can add them if required.
- Add honey if you find it less sweet. Pour the drink in tall cold serving glass, serve immediately.