Ultimate Green Blender Smoothie. You don't always need to follow a recipe, but if you're not careful even green smoothies packed with things like kale or bananas can easily turn into sugar- and calorie-bombs. Great recipe for Ultimate Green Blender Smoothie. This is a great way to start your day or as a mid-morning snack instead of the junk food were all tempted to eat when were busy and on the go.
One of the quickest and easiest ways to pack a ton of leafy greens into your diet is in a green smoothie. But, throwing greens into your blender with reckless abandon and hoping for the best can result in a smoothie that looks and tastes like a big old glass of death that is not much fun to drink. This smoothie recipe uses a wide variety of fresh green vegetables and fruits. You can have Ultimate Green Blender Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Green Blender Smoothie
- Prepare 10 oz of Fresh spinach.
- You need 1/3 bunch of Fresh cilantro (with some stem).
- You need 1 of Fresh mango - peeled and cut.
- Prepare 1 of Apple - cored and cut with peel on.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- It's 1 cup of Fresh pineapple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of Cranberry juice (100% juice).
- It's 1 of Airtight 3 quart container.
Dark leafy greens like baby kale, spinach, and romaine lettuce are tender and loaded with nutrients. More fibrous broccoli, cucumber, and celery are used in smaller quantities and blend in seamlessly. The celery has the most dominant flavor and it gives the green smoothie just a slightly. Prepare this cool and healthy green smoothie recipe with the Ninja Ultima™ Blender.
Ultimate Green Blender Smoothie step by step
- With about 1 cup water, blend 1/2 spinach. Add mango and pineapple as blend further. Pour mixture into container..
- With more water or cranberry juice, blend rest of spinach. Add banana and lemon juice and blend further. Add mixture to container..
- Adding the juice if not used or about 1/2 cup water, blend cilantro and apple. Pour mixture into container..
- Shake or stir contents. Makes approximately 5 24oz servings. Refrigerate unused portions..
Watch how quickly the Total Crushing™ blades break down whole fruits and. Sure it's nice to make smoothies using a high-powered blending machine such as Vitamix, but you don't necessarily need fancy, expensive equipment to make green smoothies at home. A green smoothie can taste just as good as a regular smoothie, yet the health results are MUCH better for you. As a nutritionist, I'd say these are some of the all around healthiest. This post may contain affiliate links.