Easiest Way to Meal Prep Diet Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
Banana Oatmeal Smoothie.
You can cook Banana Oatmeal Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- Prepare 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk (any kind, I use an almond-coconut blend).
- Prepare 2 of spotty bananas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of peanut butter or almond butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp. of ground flaxseed (optional).
- It's 1 tsp. of hemp seeds (optional).
- It's 2-3 of ice cubes.
Banana Oatmeal Smoothie instructions
- Start the night before, by soaking the oats. Place the oats with the milk in a mason jar or Tupperware with a lid and refrigerate overnight..
- In the morning when you're ready to make the smoothie, place the soaked oats and milk into the blender, then add the rest of the ingredients..
- Blend until smooth and enjoy immediately..