Coconut Mango Papaya Smoothie. This smoothie is my current go-to. I've used combinations of pretty much every tropical fruit ever. Mango, papaya, banana, pineapple, pomelo, orange, coconut… gang's all there.
Papaya Mango Coconut Smoothie is a delectable beverage recipe which is sure to be loved by everyone due to its fruity flavor. Papaya: Also known as papaws, papayas are high in fiber, contain antioxidants and rich in vitamin A. Mango: Mangoes are a low calorie fruit, and like papayas are high in fiber and vitamin A. You can cook Coconut Mango Papaya Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Mango Papaya Smoothie
- Prepare 1 of small ripe papaya.
- You need 1 of ripe mango.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold low fat milk/almond milk.
- You need 6 tbsp of coconut milk.
- You need of honey or any sweetener as desired.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chia seeds to garnish.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of desiccated coconut/coconut flakes to garnish.
Learn how to cut a mango. Banana: A banana helps to create a creamy texture as well as being a great source of potassium. Canned coconut milk: Coconut milk works so. Creamy papaya smoothie infused with lime, ginger, carrot, and coconut milk!
Coconut Mango Papaya Smoothie step by step
- Peel, de-seed and chop papaya into cubes. Similarly peel and chop mangoes into cubes. Freeze the fruits.
- Blend all the ingredients to form smooth drink. Adjust the quantity of milk as both papaya and mangoes thicken on blending. Pour in tall cold serving glass.
- Garnish with chia seeds, desiccated coconut. Serve cold.
Frozen mango, avocado, or even cauliflower! Papaya Mango Smoothie from Pinch of Yum. This papaya and mango smoothie is perfect for summer, as these fruits are right in season. You can use fresh or frozen mango and papaya, and you can add in coconut milk for a flavorful liquid that is tropical and loaded with creamy fat to give the smoothie that luscious texture. A papaya coconut smoothie is an easy and healthy way to get your protein and carbs and protein.