Breakfast Smoothie. Breakfast Smoothies are an easy way to enjoy a healthy breakfast on busy mornings. These healthy smoothies provide filling fiber and protein to give you energy all morning! It's a great way to start the.
This collection of healthy breakfast smoothies features green smoothies, fruit smoothies, and a variety of other ingredient mixtures that whir up into a delicious drink you can enjoy on the go. Smoothies are a great way to get a nutrient-packed meal or snack, stat. They provide everything you need—protein, healthy fats, vegetables, and fruits—all in one convenient package. You can have Breakfast Smoothie using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Smoothie
- You need 1 of small apple.
- You need 1 glass of chilled milk.
- You need 4-6 of dates soaked in water for 30 mnts.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted oats.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted flaxseeds.
- You need 7-9 of soaked and peeled almonds.
- You need 2 tbsp of yogurt (optional).
- It's 2 tbs of honey.
- It's 1 tsp of vanila essence (optional).
- You need 3 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare As required of Melon seeds and apple wedges for garnishing.
Keep it simple with these amazing smoothie recipes. Some smoothies don't have a lot of staying power, but these filling breakfast smoothies are packed with protein and healthy fat to keep you full until lunch. Click Follow to discover our favorite breakfast smoothie recipes and Smoothie Bowl ideas. Pressed for time in the morning?
Breakfast Smoothie instructions
- Peel and chop apple..
- Grind turn by turn all the ingredients. First grind oats and flax seeds,then almonds,then dates and finally add milk,chocolate syrup,vanila essence and grind well..
- Keep in the fridge for 10 minutes,Garnish it with some melon seeds and apple wedges and then serve..
There's no need to skip the most important meal of the day! It only takes a few minutes to whip up one of these easy and healthy. Breakfast Smoothie Recipes - Pineapple Orange Breakfast SmoothieSix Dollar Family. Smoothies (or "shakes," if you prefer the manly name for your blended-fruit concoctions) have a nearly-undisputed place at the top of the "healthy breakfast" pantheon - but then again, so do granola and. Make healthy breakfast smoothies any day of the week.