Easiest Way to Make Delicious Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies
Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Bring the sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in butter and peanut butter until thoroughly mixed. Grama's Corn Flake Peanut Butter CookiesAllRecipes.
No bake peanut butter corn flake cookies are so simple to make and delicious. Bring sugar and corn syrup to boil; remove from heat. Add peanut butter and mix well. You can cook Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies
- It's 1 cup of Karo Syrup.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 16 oz of jar smooth peanut butter(any brand).
- You need 10 cup of corn flakes.
Add peanut butter until melted, then add the cornflakes. Mix well, and remove from heat. How to Make Boiled Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies. In a sauce pan: Bring sugar and syrup to a boil.
Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Cook over medium heat karo syrup && sugar. Bring to a boil. Boil only long enough to become runny && all sugar granules melted into liquid. Approx 5 min. (Not too long or will be to hard).
- Add peanut butter until melted && smooth && creamy..
- Add corn flakes && stir until all cereal is covered in sauce..
- Form balls with either your hands or a spoon in wax paper. Set wax paper on steel cookie sheet so you can put into freezer for cookies to set..
- Enjoy! Beware,, INCREDIBLY EASY TO MAKE && ADDICTING!.
Stir in the peanut butter until it is well blended and melted. View top rated Corn flake cookies peanut butter recipes with ratings and reviews. Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies are an easy and sweet treat with no baking required! These Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies are easy to make and full of amazing flavor. They come together quickly, and only require a few simple ingredients, you probably already have on hand.