Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch
3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch.
You can cook 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch using 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch
- It's of Cake-----------------.
- You need 1 cup of softened butter salted.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of fine all purpose flour +2 tablespoons.
- It's 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 6 of extra large eggs.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of lukewarm milk.
- You need 1 stick of vanilla bean.
- It's of Icing--------------------.
- You need 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tablespoon of butter soften.
- You need of Filling and Topping------------.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quarts of strawberries see my recipe putting up Strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of strawberry juice.
3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease three 9 inch cake pan. Or 3 heated greased cast iron skillets..
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt..
- Cream the butter, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and sugar..
- Beat the eggs and milk and set aside..
- Mix all the ingredients incorporate very well..
- In the 3 pans add a laddle full of the batter, one at a time to make equal amounts till all the batter is used equally..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes till done.
- Let cool completely..
- Take 1-1/2 quarts fresh strawberries and add to a pot bring to a simmer mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1/4 cup water..
- Add cornstarch solution to the simmering strawberries. Stir till thickened..
- Let cool a bit. After it's cool to touch without being too hot, spread the strawberry mix over the bottom and the middle layers of cake. Just enough to cover the upper part of each layer..
- Stack the middle on the bottom. Add the top layer..
- Mix the 1/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons butter, powdered sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, mix till fluffy..
- Make a ring around the top edge of the top layer of cake with the icing and let it drip..
- Add the rest of the strawberries to the top layer within the ring around the top edge. Allow to drip over the edges..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.