Mango with Coconut Milk Sauce (LAKSAMANA MENGAMUK).
You can have Mango with Coconut Milk Sauce (LAKSAMANA MENGAMUK) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango with Coconut Milk Sauce (LAKSAMANA MENGAMUK)
- It's 600 gr of Kweni mango (still yellow, but not too ripe), cut to taste.
- It's 1/2 of young coconut, shaved lengthwise (can be replaced with 100 gr Nata de coco).
- You need 1 tsp of basil seeds, soaked in warm water.
- You need 75 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of Ice cubes as needed.
- It's of SYRUP.
- It's 350 gr of sugar (to taste).
- You need 200 ml of water.
- You need of SAUCE.
- You need 800 ml of thin coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of pandan leaves, tied in a knot.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Mango with Coconut Milk Sauce (LAKSAMANA MENGAMUK) step by step
- SYRUP : cook sugar and water until the sugar dissolved, remove from heat and set aside..
- Sauce: Boil the thin coconut milk, pandan leaf and a little salt. Stir until boiling (continuously so it doesn't form a separate layer of water and coconut milk, or not break up). Chill..
- Put the pieces of mango and coconut or nata de coco in serving glasses..
- Top with coconut milk sauce, add the basil seeds and sweetened condensed milk. Add ice and ready to enjoy as you wish..