Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach. It kind of tasted like a melted strawberry shake and I used a frozen banana. A fruit and yogurt smoothie makes a delicious, healthy breakfast or afternoon snack. Once you get the hang of achieving the right ratio of fruit to yogurt, experiment by adding different types of fruits and sweeteners.
Mix up your combinations from day to day for a healthy breakfast or snack you'll never get bored with. Fruit And Yogurt Smoothie- Fresh fruit and Greek style yogurt combine for a refreshing smoothie. Do you want to make delicious fruit smoothie recipes with yogurt for your family? You can have Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach
- It's 1 cup of frozen fruit (strawberries, peaches, and mangos were used in mine.).
- Prepare 1 of banana- peeled (sliced frozen or unfrozen both work).
- It's 1 of handful of spinach-washed & stems removed.
- It's 1/3 cup of greek or low fat yogurt (plain or vanilla will work, for an extra kick use some with fruit flavor).
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of favorite juice (orange, mango, apple or cranberry work well).
If your answer is "Yes", then you should read this writing. Blend frozen fruit juice with fresh strawberries and a banana for a smoothie spiked with bright fruit flavor. This tasty drink is rich and creamy thanks to a hearty helping of vanilla low-fat yogurt. Adding Greek yogurt to smoothies, or substituting it in the place of milk, ice cream and even regular yogurt, creates a rich and creamy consistency that satisfies without extra sugar, saturated fat and additives.
Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach step by step
- Lightly blend frozen fruit, banana, spinach, and yogurt in blender..
- Add juice and honey, continue blending. More juice, berries, and yogurt can be added to your liking. Keep in mind more juice thins, frozen fruit thickens. Bananas and honey are a healthier way to add sweetness. Using frozen fruit eliminates chunks of ice..
- Kmurcks 3/2014.
To reduce the sugar content, substitute a leafy green for one of their fruits. Here are my best smoothie recipes with Greek Yogurt to help start your day with loads of energy, nutrition and great flavor! Greek yogurt is known as one of the best ways to add creaminess and nutritional value to your smoothies. Made with a full serving of fruit, this yogurt smoothie comes in a easy resealable pouch for convenience on-the-go. This yummy smoothie contains blueberries, rich with antioxidants, which boost immune system and yogurt rich in calcium and B-vitamins.