Recipes: Perfect Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie
Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie. This Pineapple Raspberry Smoothie recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and tart and is an insanely delicious and healthy smoothie. This Raspberry Banana Smoothie makes a perfect healthy breakfast or snack! So it's been a while since I've shared a smoothie recipe with you all and I figured it was about time to change that.
We also tried this recipe with frozen raspberries and again with frozen blueberries. Tropical raspberry smoothies will brighten any morning whether winter or summer and is a healthy option to start your day! This smoothie uses a nice tropical flavor base of orange pineapple juice. You can have Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 8 small of pineapple chunks.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries.
- It's 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
- It's 1 of scoop protein powder (optional).
- It's 20 oz of coconut water.
We find it gives the smoothie a much better texture! The banana does not have to be frozen. This pineapple smoothie is a tropical combination of pineapple, banana, pineapple juice and Greek yogurt, all blended together until creamy and smooth. A great smoothie for breakfast or snack time!
Pineapple banana blue/raspberry smoothie instructions
- OK, I am not a recipe person; rarely make even a new recipe exactly as written lol. Add ingredients in order listed to blender. Blend until smooth. I Had hand-picked blueberries which I immediately put in freezer. The frozen blueberries sub for ice cubes.☺.
When I want to feel like I'm on a island vacation, I reach for a pineapple smoothie. How To Make Pineapple Banana Smoothie - Home Cooking Lifestyle. Tropical Fruits Smoothie Pineapple Banana Orange Juice - Healthy Juicing Diet Meal - Video Jazevox. This raspberry apple smoothie recipe has got me going bananas! Raspberries are like tiny delicate edible gems.