Recipes: Perfect Nora-San's Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Nora-San's Soft Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Nora-San's Soft Peanut Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nora-San's Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare of "Wet" Ingredients.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Apple cider vinegar (just to polish up the recipe and makes baking soda taste lighter; you won't taste it. ).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For the "Dry" Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut butter (any other alternative with the same consistency works as well. ).
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Light brown sugar.
Nora-San's Soft Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Put the wet and dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix the ingredients in both of the bowls. (Peanut butter goes into dry ingredients.).
- Put the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients completely, then start mixing it around with a spoon until it becomes a nice firm dough (may take a couple minutes).
- Grease your baking sheet with butter or any other preferred method like parchment paper or non stick spray..
- Once you form a nice dough, take your preferred amount and roll into balls. Try to make them the same size as possible, or you can use a cookie scoop..
- They should then look at least around this..
- Using a fork, press down on the cookies both vertically and horizontally..
- Bake for about 15-25 minutes at 365°F. Now I usually have to bake at a higher temperature so I'm just guessing the average baking temperature. If you know the average baking temperature for yours to be done, feel free to make any changes. Just stick to around 15-25 minutes. :).
- Once baked, leave to cool for 15 minutes..
- Not the most perfect looking cookie right now, but very delicious, it doesn't have to look perfect! :).