My TAKE on Green Smoothie. Hate the texture of a green smoothie? healthy smoothies to power your day. Green Smoothie For Your Skin. #greensmooothierecipe #greensmoothies #greendetoxsmoothie.
I normally turn to my green monster or cabbage soup when I need to drop a few pounds but *Tip* Take a painkiller as soon as you start to feel detox symptoms (headaches, body aches, etc) I tried to tough it out and once it set in, a painkiller. What is a favorite smoothie or smoothy of yours with one smoothie being a drink and the other smoothy being an operator in the style of Sade the singer's or in online Yes, You can survive on the Green Smoothies till long year. But, the smoothies matter (What type of smoothies you are taking). You can have My TAKE on Green Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My TAKE on Green Smoothie
- It's 1 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 4 medium of strawberries.
- You need 2 cup of fresh leafy spinach.
- You need 2 cup of Silk Almond milk original.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 large of ice cubes.
For all the green smoothie virgins of the world, trust me: you can't taste the greens. It's all the goodness of peanut butter and banana with the optical illusion of green. Let's take a moment to give the mighty green leaf of spinach some words of appreciation. Green smoothies are all the rage these days.
My TAKE on Green Smoothie step by step
- Rinse off your 1 cup of blueberries n add to blender.
- Cut off tops off strawberries n add to blender.
- Add leafy spinach to measuring cup n make 2 cups n add to blender.
- Pour two cups of almond milk in next.
- Add 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Add 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Lastly add 6 ice cubes.
- Blend on high puree n grind n the right texture to your liking n enjoy.
- You can also add another fruit like banana or orange for more flavoring.
Many people are drinking them every day or at least several times a week in an attempt to get healthy and I just read this same article that this quote was taken from - after reading the main article and thinking OMG —- THE WHFoods article information. Green smoothies should not be scary at all. They are quite simple and nearly impossible to mess up. Best of all, you'll barely spend any time in the kitchen, and you can even eat on the go if you need to. Drinking green smoothies regularly can help you lose weight, improve energy levels, reduce craving for bad food, and make you feel awesome!