Pumpkin Banana Smoothie.
You can cook Pumpkin Banana Smoothie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Banana Smoothie
- Prepare of Pumpkin: 125 gms (skin removed and chopped).
- You need of Banana: 1 (peeled and chopped).
- You need 1/3 cup of Yogurt (Curd).
- It's 1 cup of Milk.
- You need of Oats: 1 tbsp. (toasted and ground).
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1/8 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It's 1/8 tsp of Ginger powder (saunth).
- It's 1 pinch of Nutmeg powder.
- It's Cloves of powder: 1/8 tsp.
- It's 2-3 drops of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's of Ice cream for topping, optional.
Pumpkin Banana Smoothie instructions
- Boil the pumpkin and let cool. Then grind it into a smooth paste..
- Keep this puree and banana in the freezer to freeze..
- Dry roast the oats in a pan/tawa for about five minutes. Make sure you stir it continuously so that it doesn’t burn..
- Let it cool and then grind into fine powder..
- Add frozen banana, pumpkin, yogurt, sugar, oats, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, ginger powder, nutmeg powder, cloves powder, salt, and milk to a blender and blend until smooth..
- Top with ice cream and serve immediately..
- Healthy “Pumpkin Banana Smoothie” is ready!.