Recipes: Healthy Cozy Chamomile Smoothie
Cozy Chamomile Smoothie. Benefits and Side Effects Of Chamomile Tea. How to cook chamomile tea perfectly !! Tea that help you to sleep.
Strain flowers (or remove tea bag) if you. I've been making a version of this smoothie sinced I still lived in I love the apple and floral hints from the chamomile combined with the sweetness of the cantaloupe. The Best Chamomile Tea Recipes on Yummly You can have Cozy Chamomile Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cozy Chamomile Smoothie
- Prepare 10 of pitted prunes.
- You need 3/4 cup of Chamomile tea ( I used two tea bags for a stronger flavor).
- You need 1 of Banana.
- You need 1 of Orange.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek Honey Yogurt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Goat milk (healthy & nutritious you can use whatever milk you like).
Chamomile Tea Smoothie, Chamomile Tea Poached Apricots, Tea (can Be Enjoyed Cool Or Hot). Coconut milk can taste great with any food or drink that usually contains dairy milk. For instance, try replacing traditional cow's milk with coconut milk in your cereal, smoothies, or oatmeal. Beat the summer heat with our relaxing herbal smoothie.
Cozy Chamomile Smoothie instructions
- Put the prunes in a heatproof bowl and pour over the hot tea. Leave to stand for 30 minutes or until the tea is cold..
- Peel the banana and cut it into chunks..
- Cut the peel and pith away from the orange and divide into segments..
- Tip the prunes and tea into a blender, add the banana and orange and blend until smooth..
- Add the yogurt and milk and blend again until combined..
- Pour into glasses..
Berries lend sweetness while chamomile works its calming magic, making this strawberry Blogger Rowena Dumlao-Giardina mixes up this strawberry smoothie when she needs a dose of clean living. Looking for a yummy drink to help calm and promote sleep? Try this recipe for Bedtime Lavender Chamomile Vanilla Milk in your bedtime routine. A recipe for soothing Hot Chamomile Milk to help you sleep easier, from Danielle Copperman's Well Being: Recipes and Rituals to Realign the Body and Mind. There's nothing like a mug of chamomile tea to end a stressful day.