3 avocados and guava smoothie. For more such amazing information on a healthy diet, food, skin & hair care remedies Kindly visit us at www.prernajha.com These guava smoothies will provide. This avocado smoothie only uses three ingredients. This avocado banana smoothie is one of the best ideas that I came up so far!
Avocado smoothie recipes are a delicious way to start your morning. Avocados add a rich, creamy consistency to your smoothie, without upping the sugar content, like yogurt or bananas do. Want to start adding veggies to your smoothies? You can cook 3 avocados and guava smoothie using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 avocados and guava smoothie
- It's 2 of avocado leaves stem off chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado seed chopped.
- You need 1 of avocado fruit.
- It's 1 cup of green mix.
- You need 1 of small aloe vela gel.
- Prepare 1 of small nopal chopped.
- You need 1 cup of milk keifr.
- It's 2 cups of guava.
- It's 2 of banana with skin chopped.
- It's 2 of annona seeded.
- It's 1 of lemon juice.
- It's 1 of lima dulce juice.
- You need 1 of orange peel.
- You need 2 of orange juice.
- You need 1 of ts bee pollen.
- You need 2 of capsules spirulina.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cacao nibs.
- It's 1 tbs of mint.
- It's 1 tbs of parsley.
Don't worry, you can't even taste them! Avocados are high in fat, but don't worry, it's the good, healthy type of fat. They also contain fat-soluble vitamin E. Avocados are an excellent source of antioxidants that may help slow aging and prevent certain cancers and heart disease.
3 avocados and guava smoothie step by step
- Blend well and enjoy!.
They are high in folate which. The guava smoothie is a no-fuss drink that can be whipped up in a jiffy if you have guava juice and coconut milk ready in your fridge. Both guava juice and coconut milk have a creamy mouth feel, which makes the Guava Smoothie a luxurious sip! It is preferable to use readymade guava juice for. This creamy avocado smoothie seriously tastes like a vanilla milkshake. try it and see for yourself!