3 avocados and guava smoothie. For more such amazing information on a healthy diet, food, skin & hair care remedies Kindly visit us at www.prernajha.com These guava smoothies will provide. GUAVA OATS SMOOTHIE/EASY AND HEALTHY SMOOTHIE RECIPE Thease guava smothie will provide you an instant energy and keep you active for the day.these guava. This avocado smoothie only uses three ingredients.
Avocado smoothie recipes are a delicious way to start your morning. Avocados add a rich, creamy consistency to your smoothie, without upping the sugar content, like yogurt or bananas do. Want to start adding veggies to your smoothies? You can cook 3 avocados and guava smoothie using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 avocados and guava smoothie
- You need 2 of avocado leaves stem off chopped.
- You need 1 of avocado seed chopped.
- It's 1 of avocado fruit.
- Prepare 1 cup of green mix.
- You need 1 of small aloe vela gel.
- Prepare 1 of small nopal chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk keifr.
- You need 2 cups of guava.
- It's 2 of banana with skin chopped.
- Prepare 2 of annona seeded.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of lima dulce juice.
- It's 1 of orange peel.
- It's 2 of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 of ts bee pollen.
- It's 2 of capsules spirulina.
- It's 1 tbs of cacao nibs.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mint.
- Prepare 1 tbs of parsley.
Don't worry, you can't even taste them! This creamy avocado smoothie recipe is the BEST healthy breakfast! Made with banana, spinach, and pineapple, it's packed with protein and healthy fats. It gives this smoothie an amazing velvety texture and packs it with healthy fats.
3 avocados and guava smoothie instructions
- Blend well and enjoy!.
Frozen banana - It adds sweetness and makes. Creamy Avocado Mango Smoothie recipe + tips for prepping smoothies ahead of time and saving them for later. Prep your smoothie ingredients ahead of time. Measure out your fresh and frozen ingredients and place them in storage container in the freezer. Avocados are buttery but healthy, a fruit that makes everything feel decadent.