Strawberry Banana Smoothie. This strawberry banana smoothie is made from four simple ingredients - strawberries, banana, milk and yogurt. Strawberries and bananas are a classic combination. Instead of having them in a milkshake, which is based on ice cream, why not try them in a smoothie instead?
Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to. In this video, Strawberry Sue teaches you how to make her delicious strawberry banana smoothie. The BEST strawberry banana smoothie recipe ever! You can cook Strawberry Banana Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- You need 1 of ripe banana, peeled and sliced.
- You need 10-12 of strawberries, remove the stem and leaves.
- It's 2 tbsp of oats.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped nuts of your choice.
- It's 2 cups of cold milk (can use soya, almond or coconut milk too).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark chocolate chips (optional).
- It's 1 tsp of chia seeds (faluda seeds).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar, honey (optional).
It's the perfect snack or breakfast! In addition to strawberries and bananas, this smoothie also has vanilla yogurt, wheat germ, and honey. A strawberry banana smoothie is one of my favorite smoothie flavor combinations because it tastes absolutely delicious and reminds me of childhood. This iconic pink drink is often one of the first fruit.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie step by step
- Put banana, strawberries, milk, oats,chopped nuts in a blender and process till smooth..
- Pour the smoothie into serving glasses..
- Chill it in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Just before serving, sprinkle the chia seeds and chocolate chips on top..
- If you need to serve it immediately, add some crushed ice to the ingredients before you process it in the blender..
Strawberry banana smoothie recipe made with just three ingredients. You can't go wrong with this simple and delicious smoothie! I originally made this strawberry banana smoothie for Jack. He's a smoothie guy no matter what temperature it is outside. But I've been waking up extra parched lately, so this fruity berry smoothie.