You can have ~Orange Julius~ using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ~Orange Julius~
- Prepare 2/3 cup of frozen orange juice (thawed).
- It's 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 cup of powdered sugar (u could also use granulated sugar).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of crushed ice (add more or less to your preference).
- Prepare 1 of If using pre-made orange juice, just use about 1 1/2 cups but dont add the cup of water.
~Orange Julius~ instructions
- Mix everything in a blender except the ice. Blend everything well then add ice til thoroughly mixed..
- Tip: Some say to add a raw egg to this to make it frothy, just to let everyone know I did not n never have n mine had a very nice frothy top. You could add it if you want but it has never been necessary for me..