Recipe: Yummy Slow cooker vegetarian pasta fagioli
Slow cooker vegetarian pasta fagioli.
You can have Slow cooker vegetarian pasta fagioli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker vegetarian pasta fagioli
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of small zucchini.
- You need 2 of small yellow squash.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 litre of vegetable broth.
- You need 28 oz of can petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of canelini beans.
- It's 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of small pasta.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
Slow cooker vegetarian pasta fagioli step by step
- Put broth, tomatoes, onions, celery, garlic, beans, salt, pepper, and italian spice mix in slow cooker and turn on high for 4 hours or low for 8..
- An hour before soup is finished slice zucchini and yellow squash and put in with the soup..
- In a pot on the stove cook your pasta according to package directions..
- To serve put a scoop of pasta in the bowl top that with the soup and a sprinkling of parmesan cheese..
- This time i cooked the pasta in the crockpot for the last hour..