La forma más fácil de Cocinar Apetitoso Vickys Kids Easter Cupcakes/Farmyard Cake Decoration Instruction
Vickys Kids Easter Cupcakes/Farmyard Cake Decoration Instruction.
Puede Tener Vickys Kids Easter Cupcakes/Farmyard Cake Decoration Instruction usando 15 ingredientes y 14 pasos. Así es como lograr Ese.
Ingredientes de Vickys Kids Easter Cupcakes/Farmyard Cake Decoration Instruction
- preparar 1 de pre-baked base cake from any cake recipe you like, 1 or 2 layers. Mine is a 1 layer 10" square.
- es 9 de cupcakes from any recipe you like.
- es 150 grams de butter/dairy-free spread.
- es 350 grams de icing/powdered sugar.
- necesitas 3 tbsp de milk / alternative.
- es de flavouring as required.
- es de food dye in green, pink and yellow.
- necesitas 3 de large marshmallows, halved.
- preparar 6 de mini pink marshmallows, halved.
- necesitas 18 de chocolate chips for eyes.
- es 12 de orange buttons sweets like Jelly Tots for beaks & feet.
- es 1 de little cocoa powder.
- preparar de pink and red coloured glimmer sugar.
- preparar de black & pink writing icing tubes.
- es de mini chocolate eggs and any other toppers you wish to use ie fences, animal shaped cookies or marshmallows, sugarpaste flowers etc for base cake.
Vickys Kids Easter Cupcakes/Farmyard Cake Decoration Instruction Instrucciones
- First make the buttercream by mixing the butter and icing sugar together until combined. Add as much milk as required to loosen the mix so it's spreadable and flavour with a few drops of extract of your choice.
- Split the buttercrean into 4 equal parts. Colour one part pink, 1 part yellow and 1 part green.
- Spread the green buttercream over your base cake, not quite to the edges so it looks like grass over soil. Let it stand while you ice the cupcakes.
- Ice 3 cupcakes pink, 3 yellow and 3 with uncoloured buttercream.
- Go back to the base cake. Using a fork, flick all over the setting buttercream so it goes a bit spikey to resemble the grass better.
- Do the same to the yellow cupcakes to make fluffy feathers.
- Dip the large mallows, sticky side down in the glimmer sugar and press into the middle of each pink and plain cupcake.
- Push the orange button shaped sweets into the yellow cupcakes to make the beaks and feet of the chicks.
- Push in the chocolate chips above the noses and beaks to make the animals eyes.
- Press the halved mini mallows onto the tops of the plain cupcakes stick side down to make the cows ears.
- For the pigs, pinch the mini mallows to make them into an oval shape and press them in sticky side up.
- Pipe 2 black dots of writing icing onto the cows snouts to make nostrils. Do the same to the pigs but use pink.
- Mix a little cocoa with any leftover plain buttercream and use it to make the splodge markings on the cows faces.
- On my base cake I used a sugarpaste barn, duck shaped marshmallows and mini chocolate eggs. It would be another idea to use chenille easter chicks, plastic fences or other toy animals, let your imagination pave the way!.