Banana Lemon Smoothie. In this smoothie, I have, partially, cancelled out the taste of lemon with the sweet banana, honey and vanilla extract. Also the almond milk helps in softening the taste. Welcome in So Yummy, the channel of cooking, we ive free and tasty recipes for you ! :D Hi Everyone in our channel So Yummy, In this video we show you how.
Lemon has always been a favorite of mine, but now that I am. This Smoothie is made from Bananas, White Grape Lemon Juice Blend, Papaya Juice Blend, Turbinado. It tastes great and is a healthy alternative. You can have Banana Lemon Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Lemon Smoothie
- Prepare 1 container of banana/banana creme Greek yogurt.
- It's 1 of medium size banana.
- It's 3/4 cup of Orange juice.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 handful of ice.
A lovely, thick creamy, shake or smoothie, made with bananas and yoghurt. Banana — I use one banana to make one large or two smaller (kid-size) smoothies. For the creamiest banana smoothie, use frozen banana slices (I've shared how I freeze bananas for. Add strawberries, banana and lemon juice, blending until combined, adding more almond milk as required (you want this smoothie to be thick so add in small increments).
Banana Lemon Smoothie step by step
- Layer the ingredients in a blender. You can layer them in any order, but I have found that the best order is: yogurt, banana, milk, orange juice, lemon juice, and finally ice. Blend until smooth, then enjoy. You can add a spray of whipped cream if you like..
See more ideas about lemon smoothie, yummy drinks, recipes. Combine the avocado, strawberries, honey, water, lemon juice and banana in a blender and puree until smooth. It all starts with a banana, and the combinations are nearly endless! Banana smoothie recipes are perfect for your breakfast. How to Make a Banana Smoothie.