Healthy Smoothie. To eliminate more body fat - faster than anything you've tried before. Delicious, Easy-To-Make Smoothies For Weight Loss, Increased Energy, & Incredible Health! This smoothie is the perfect healthy treat for peach pie lovers: a drinkable, easy-to-make version of their dessert favorite!
Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Use different fruit and juice combinations so you'll never get bored with this smoothie. There seems to be endless options for creating smoothies. You can cook Healthy Smoothie using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Smoothie
- It's Handful of Poha (flattened rice).
- You need 1 Cup of Banana.
- You need 1 Cup of Grapes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Apple.
- You need 4-5 of Almonds (soaked).
- Prepare 4-5 of Cashewnuts (soaked).
- It's 4-5 of Dates.
- It's 2 teaspoon of Flax seeds.
- It's 2 tablespoon of Oats.
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk (boiled and chilled) -.
- It's as needed of Chocolate sauce (optional) /sugar.
But what distinguishes a "healthy" one from the rest? This smoothie is from the Balanced Gut section of Prevention's Smoothies & Juices. Packed with protein and probiotics, Greek yogurt is a natural gut-health booster. Smoothies are a quick way to kick-start your day with extra fruits, vegetables, and fiber.
Healthy Smoothie instructions
- Add all the ingredients to a mixer and grind it well.
- Then pour it into a glass and garnish with chocolate sauce and grated almonds and caswes(optional) and enjoy it.
Avoid juices and powders with added sugars; instead choose whole ripe fruit to add a sweet touch naturally. Whether you like berry smoothies, chocolate protein shakes, or green machines, we've got a smoothie you'll love. For more new year-friendly recipes, check out our favorite healthy snacks. Time to get out the blender and some healthy smoothie recipes. Smoothies are a tasty and convenient way to whip up a nourishing snack, sweet treat, or even a legit meal.