How To Make Healthy Carrot Yoghurt Smoothie
Carrot Yoghurt Smoothie.
You can cook Carrot Yoghurt Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Yoghurt Smoothie
- You need 2 of Carrots chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Orange.
- You need 3/4 cup of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
Carrot Yoghurt Smoothie step by step
- Wash and peel the carrots before chopping them up into small pieces. Also add Orange pieces to a juicer. The juice obtained is then mixed with beaten Yoghurt..
- Stir in Sugar too. Mix well and fill up two large glasses with the healthy goodness of fruit, vegetable and Yoghurt. The combination is awesome. Enjoy it chilled for a lovely taste..
- Come Winters and there are lots of fruits and vegetables available in the market, fresh and juicy carrots are one such lovely vegetables and the medley of these with yogurt and little of orange juice yields a scrumptious smoothie that is so very refreshing and unique. It has the right balance of sweetness of carrots and tanginess of orange. It is a treat to the taste buds anytime. Happy Sipping!.