How To Make Diet Fresh Fruit Trifle Pudding
Fresh Fruit Trifle Pudding.
You can cook Fresh Fruit Trifle Pudding using 21 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruit Trifle Pudding
- Prepare of For the sponge cake.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients to be sifted together.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- It's 1 TSP of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 TSP of baking soda.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- It's 200 gm of or 1/2 cup condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 TSP of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For the thick vanilla custard.
- It's 1 ltr of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (adjust as per your taste).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- It's 2 cups of fresh fruits chopped ( mango, pomegranate, kiwi, apple.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of strawberry crush or syrup.
- You need of Some whipped cream.
- You need of chocolate chips and silver balls for garnish.
Fresh Fruit Trifle Pudding step by step
- For the sponge, preaheat the oven to 150 degree Celsius. Line a round 7 inch tin with paper and grease the sides..
- In a bowl sift maida, cornflour, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl beat the condensed milk for 5 min using an electric beater..
- Add 3 tbsp of sugar one by one and keep beating. Now add the oil and mix well using the electric beater..
- Now add 1/2 of the flour mixture and 1/4 cup of milk. Mix well and beat again for 2 mins..
- Add the essence, remaining flour mixture and milk. Mix and Beat again..
- Pour the batter in the tin bake for 40 minutes..
- For the custard, boil the milk in a heavy bottom pot. Once it boils take out 1/4 cup of milk and cool..
- Keep heating the milk while stirring constantly on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Dissolve the custard powder in the cool milk which you took out..
- Add the custard mixture to the milk while stirring constantly. Add the sugar and mix well..
- Let the custard cook for another 4-5 minutes. Don't forget to keep stirring constantly..
- Now remove the custard in a bowl and cover. Cool and chill completely..
- To assemble, take a large see through borosil bowl. Apply the strawberry crush or syrup on the walls of the bowl..
- Now slice the cake horizontally in 3 slices. Take one slice and put it at the bottom of the bowl..
- Top it with custard layer and then fresh fruits. Repeat it if there's more space..
- First a layer of thick custard and then fruits..
- Make designs with piped whipped cream. Pour some strawberry cursh or syrup as well..
- Garnish with chocolate chips and silver balls..