How to Cook Perfect Lemon Bundt Cake
Lemon Bundt Cake.
You can cook Lemon Bundt Cake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Bundt Cake
- It's 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Lemon Soak.
- It's 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It's 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon Juice.
Lemon Bundt Cake step by step
- Mix 3 cups of flour and 2 tsp of baking powder in a bowl.
- I another bowl mix 1 cup butter 2 cups sugar and 1 tsp salt (almost turn it in to kind of a lumpy paste).
- To the butter mixture add 3 eggs and mix it properly to turn the paste in to a fluffy batter..
- Then add 2 tbsp lemon zest, 1/4 cups of lemon juice and 1tsp vanilla and then mix it again..
- Now slowly add the dry mixture (flour and baking powder) in and incorporate it totally. Add 1 cup of milk to this mixture..
- Spray the Bundt pan with cooking spray. Put the batter in, tap the pan to release air. Bake for 50 minutes at 350 F or 180 C..
- For the soak, take 1/4 cup of sugar and mix it with 1/4 cup of lemon juice. Microwave it for 1 minute.
- When the cake is done, and is still slightly warm, without removing from the pan, poke deep holes and pore in the lemon mixture we made..
- Voilà Done. !!.
- Optionally you can also make the glaze. That is just 2 cups of powdered sugar with 3 tbsp of lemon juice. Pour over once the cake is cooled down..