"Tough day" Ice Cream. Ice cream is a sweet treat for all ages. It has been proven that whether you are young or old, you will never outgrow your love for Ice cream. Eating ice cream helps lighten up one's mood.
Ice Cream Tubs Tough Day Charts Parents African Canning Random Dads Graphics. These include the host that is targeted, the port number, the protocol. Vedi la nostra tough day selezione dei migliori articoli speciali o personalizzati, fatti a mano dai nostri negozi. You can have "Tough day" Ice Cream using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Tough day" Ice Cream
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of white sugar(you can use honey instead).
- You need 3/4 cup of milk 2%.
- It's 1/3 cup of cream 36% (any % cream) can use just milk if you prefer.
- Prepare 4 cups of Ice cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of coarse salt.
- It's 2 of lrg freezer bags.
- It's 1 of medium freezer bag.
Hai navigato fino a qui per trovare informazioni su tough day? Well, this Petit Bateau video called "Tough Day" tells just this story. Not the same could be said about his. We've all been there—your day is going poorly and it feels like it will never end.
"Tough day" Ice Cream step by step
- Take one of the larger freezer "zipper" bags add the can of coconut milk, milk, cream & sugar. (If you want to add vanilla, cocoa chocolate chips, or maple flavour, strawberry.. etc. This is when you would put it in the bag..
- Zipper the Lg freezer bag. (i gently removed the air, & carefully added some duct tape to tape the seam edge) better safe then sorry..
- Whilst sealed well, mix the ingredients thoroughly. Flatted & smush the coconut into the milk mixture..
- Then take a larger freezer bad fill half ice, add coarse salt, add ice cream mixture still inside sealed bag, (the teal, is duct tape)Lol Add more ice and another tablespoon or 2 coarse salt. I zippered that one too. Then I used a second lrg freezer bag put it in it, upside down. Zip/seal well. Shake for 7 to 10mins. I had to put it into a towel to shake it throughly..Once its mixed thoroughly it is actually ready to eat.. I put mine in the freezer for later.(it cold on the hands) Enjoy♥️.
- Enjoy this is a quick N versatile "Homemade ice cream". Sunday night supper, surprise for after school, Kids friends over. I would try any types-make powdered milk. Use Soy, carnation, almond, Almond/coconut mix.
- Lactose free(which i have also used) etc.. a Walmart sells both the lactose free milk and cream. Also can use any of the milk flavours as well... Anythings worth trying once. Enjoy N Good Luck to Y'all.. I'll upload more soon!.
Worst of all, it feels like you can't do anything to make it better. What thing will make you feel better when it's done? Do something you want to do: Treat yo' self. Want to read, watch a movie, get some ice cream, or go for. What if the rough and tumble of kids' everyday lives was the best quality test of all for their clothes? "Tough Day" by Petit Bateau takes us along… Tough Day.