You can cook Avocolada Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocolada Smoothie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canned pineapple chunks with the juice.
- It's 1/3 cup of canned coconut milk (shake well!).
- Prepare 1 of medium avocado.
- You need 6 of ice cubes.
- You need 1/3 of a banana.
- You need 2 handfuls of washed spinach.
Avocolada Smoothie instructions
- Add ingredients one by one in the blender and blend until smooth. Depending on how how thick or thin you like your smoothies, you can always add more. I like mine thin, so I added more of the liquid ingredients and a couple more ice cubes, and blended longer. My husband likes his thicker, so I used 1/2 a banana instead of a 1/3 and didn't blend as long..
- Enjoy all to yourself, or share with others! Great for breakfast or a mid day treat!.