Strawberry Custard Trifle Pudding.
You can cook Strawberry Custard Trifle Pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Custard Trifle Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of strawberry custard powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped mixed seasonal fruits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed fruit jam.
- You need 4 tsp of sugar syrup (sugar dissolves in a water).
- Prepare 1 of sponge vanilla cake.
- You need As needed of Cherry for garnish.
Strawberry Custard Trifle Pudding instructions
- Take a pan heat milk and then add sugar and boil it.Now add custard in a lukewarm milk in a separate bowl and mix it well.Now add this in to a pan and cook it till thickens.Switch off the gas and cool it completely..
- Now strain the custard once in a strainer and keep it in a refrigerator for half an hour..
- Now add 2 tbsp cream in a custard and mix it well..
- Now take a sponge cake cut it in to halves and apply sugar syrup and then jam and cut it in to small pieces..
- Now take a big glass bowl for arranging the trifle pudding.Firstly pour the thick custard then add small pieces of cake and then add lots of mixed fruits and then again pour custard and tap it.Now make a design over it with the help of jam and cream.And chilled it in a refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Our yummilicious delicious luscious strawberry custard Trifle pudding is ready to serve.Enjoy.