Easiest Way to Prep Delicious Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe
Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe. If preparing the watermelon in advance for smoothies later in the week, transfer to a plastic storage bag and freeze until ready to use. Place frozen watermelon chunks in a blender and top with milk, yogurt and chia seeds. Add honey and a squeeze of fresh citrus, if desired.
And fresh mint adds a cool twist and aids in digestion. If you like your smoothie sweet, add honey or a sprinkle of cinnamon. Those who like it tart should swap lemon yogurt for the vanilla. You can cook Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe
- It's 2 cups of Watermelon, peeled, deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Low Fat or Full Fat Plain Yogurt (vanilla).
- It's 1/2 of large Banana, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 4-5 of fresh Mint Leaves, optional.
Top watermelon-smoothie-with-yogurt recipes just for you Explore more recipes. Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Foodviva. fresh mint leaves, large banana, full-fat plain yogurt, watermelon. Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe (with Step by Step Photos) Smoothies, Watermelon. Nothing can beat the heat of summer more effectively than watermelon smoothie prepared with yogurt.
Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe step by step
- Remove skin and black seeds from watermelon and cut into large pieces..
- Add plain yogurt in a blender jar..
- Add watermelon, banana and mint leaves in it..
- Blend until smooth puree. Pour it into a serving glass and serve..
This fruity combination of watermelon, banana, low fat yogurt and fresh mint leaves is not just low calorie and healthy cool summer drink but very easy to. Which kind of yogurt would you like in the recipe? Greek Yogurt Plain Yogurt Vanilla Yogurt Coconut Milk Yogurt Any Type of Yogurt. Yogurt Recipes » Watermelon Smoothie; Recipe: Watermelon Smoothie. Enjoying it in a smoothie makes it taste even better!