Watermelon Slushie. It's easy to make and Today I'm sharing a super easy, tasty, and healthy Watermelon Slushie recipe with you all. I would replacecthe water with ice because The watermelon itself is already very juicy. Frozen watermelon creates a slushie base, light coconut milk complements the flavor while adding creamy.
Boozy Watermelon Slushies. by Delish US. This watermelon slushie has the best texture ever. It's like a soft served-icey-slushie- texture. You can have Watermelon Slushie using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Slushie
- Prepare 1 of watermelon cut into cubes.
- It's 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's as per taste of Black salt.
- Prepare Handful of fresh mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
He refuses to eat watermelon but for some reason loves these watermelon slushies when it's turned. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. This watermelon slush features fresh cantaloupe and orange juice with just a bit of honey. Reviews for: Photos of Best Watermelon Slushie.
Watermelon Slushie instructions
- Remove the seed from watermelon cubes..
- Add the cubes in mixture jar along with sugar mint leaves and a pinch of black salt..
- Blend everything well. Add lemon juice..
- Pour it in an airtight container and freeze for 5-6 hours..
- Use scooper or a fork to serve. Garnish with mint leaves..
Ice adds a lot of water to your slushie, so you only get one shot at blending it all together really well. A delicious way to make a great home-made watermelon slushie. When temperatures spike, this thirst-quenching watermelon slushie recipe will cool you off. We can't think of a better way to stay hydrated this summer than with a watermelon boba slushie. This easy Watermelon Slushie is a natural alternative to the slushies bought at gas stations and convenience stores.