Easiest Way to Meal Prep Delicious Vanilla banana smoothie
Vanilla banana smoothie. Vanilla-Banana Smoothie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try our Berry Vanilla Banana Smoothie for an easy and healthy breakfast. This smoothie is filled with berry vanilla goodness as well as low-fat dairy and bananas.
Since bananas blend so well with other flavors, it's easy to create a smoothie to.. Vanilla Ice Cream And Pineapple Smoothie, Cookies In Nutella Banana SmoothieOnion Rings and Things. Nutella, chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream. You can have Vanilla banana smoothie using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla banana smoothie
- Prepare 2 glass of cold milk.
- Prepare 1 bowl of vanilla icecream.
- You need 6 tbsp of chocolate scroll.
- It's 3 of chocolate roll.
- Prepare 6 tbs of caster sugar.
Improve your banana smoothie with the creamy taste of vanilla pudding. Vanilla-Banana Smoothies taste even better drizzled with warm caramel sauce. Be the first to review this recipe. Frozen bananas make it extra flavorful, but if you are out of time to freeze beforehand, just add ice when blending.
Vanilla banana smoothie step by step
- Firstly take a bananas peel and roughly chopped it.
- Now in a jar add chopped bananas, sugar now blend it few min.
- Now add milk scoop vanilla icecream agian blend it make smooth mixture.
- Now pour the glass then sprinkle some chocolate scroll, 1scoop vanilla icecream, now garnishing with chocolate roll.
- It's ready to serve it.
View top rated Vanilla banana smoothie recipes with ratings and reviews. Blackberry Banana Smoothie, Boysenberry Banana Smoothie, Vanilla Banana Smoothie, etc. If you want to indulge in a vanilla milkshake but are trying to stay healthy, this is your next best option! If you use frozen banana chunks, it tastes even more like a creamy milkshake. This banana smoothie recipe requires just five simple ingredients, all of which you may already While vanilla is often preferred, chocolate's a great option.