Snow Ice Cream. Snow ice cream is not about creamy, gourmet ice cream. It's about gathering snow together in between making snow angels and snowball fights, celebrating winter, and making memories. See more ideas about Ice cream, Ice cream recipes, Frozen desserts. snow ice cream.
Snow days can be fun but exhausting when the entire family is stuck at home. Treat the kids and Step outside and help your family make their own "snow cream", a seasonal homemade ice cream. The snow ice cream my grandma made for us was a mixture of raw egg, sugar, and cream that she whipped before pouring over the ice cream. You can have Snow Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snow Ice Cream
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 cup of CLEAN Snow.
The how-to here calls for cream or milk and sugar; you can also play around with alternative sweeteners that are healthier than refined sugar. Rich, creamy and many flavor variations possible! This classic, old fashioned, easy snow ice. Snow cream can be one of two distinct desserts.
Snow Ice Cream step by step
- Put on your warm clothes and take the kids outside to collect 4 - 5 cups of fresh, clean snow. Don't pack the snow, just scoop it up..
- Bring it in the house and set it in the freezer while you prepare the other ingredients..
- Mix together the milk, vanilla, and the sugar. Stir this mixture until the sugar is dissolved..
- Slowly add the snow to your mixture, stirring constantly, until it is as thick as ice cream..
- Now it is ready to eat and enjoy..
A dessert consisting of whipped cream with added flavorings. A dessert in which snow is mixed with a sweetened dairy-based liquid to make an ice. It's a super winter activity to do with your family or your students, and it tastes so good! The most common snow ice cream material is cotton. We've got lots of ideas on how to make different flavors of this frosty treat!