Easiest Way to Make Delicious Grass jelly and Sugar Palm Fruits Soup (Es Cincao kolang-kaling) #asian
Grass jelly and Sugar Palm Fruits Soup (Es Cincao kolang-kaling) #asian. Mau puasa bakal banyak-banyakin menu seger gini ya. Usually, a bowl of Es Campur consists as kolang kaling (sugar palm fruit), cendol or dawet When the ice cubes are melted it resembles soup—fruit chunks in gravy, so it Es Cincau Es Cincau is a refreshing drink, with cincau or grass jelly as main ingredient. Grass jelly, or leaf jelly or herb jelly, is a jelly-like dessert eaten in East and Southeast Asia.
This mix fruits drink, sweet, sour and a hint of chili is just the right one to have. To make grass jelly from grass jelly powder (the ratio of powder and water need to be adjusted according to the package), you will need to mix sugar Add fresh fruits(mango cubes) and sweetened red beans. Drizzle some cream or condensed milk. You can cook Grass jelly and Sugar Palm Fruits Soup (Es Cincao kolang-kaling) #asian using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grass jelly and Sugar Palm Fruits Soup (Es Cincao kolang-kaling) #asian
- You need 1/2 kg of grass jelly (black cincao).
- It's 1/2 kg of sugar palm fruit (kolang-kaling).
- It's of Sugar (i used 5tbsp sugar but it's up to you).
- Prepare 1 drop of Red coloring for food.
- It's 1 drop of fruits essence, i used frambozen (if u dont have u can use syrup).
- You need of Water.
- It's of Milk (optional).
- You need of Ice cubes if u like.
To make a classic grass jelly drink with a cold. Kaong is sweet palm fruit, an ingredient in haluhalo. Have you seen what a kaong tree and the fruits look like? Kaong is often bought in jars in which the fruits are immersed in syrup.
Grass jelly and Sugar Palm Fruits Soup (Es Cincao kolang-kaling) #asian step by step
- Boil a glass of water (about 200ml) then add sugar (i used 5 tbsp sugar), then add 1 drop fruits essence or u can use syrup if u dont have. then set aside after boiled.
- Wash the grass jelly.
- Then cut grass jelly into small cubes.
- Boil water then add palm sugar fruits (kolang-kaling) then add 1 drop of red coloring food. Filter the palm sugar fruits and throw away the water 😂.
- Prepare bowls and add sugar water (step 1)..
- Add grass jelly cubes, palm sugar fruits, and 1 tbsp condensed milk (if u like). Then add ice cubes but i didnt add ice cubes in this recipe even if we usually serve this with ice cubes. Then add water (i used cold water).
- Serve it.
Bottled kaong is available most definitely at Filipino grocery stores and even at. Taiwan is home to a very famous dessert called taro and sweet potato balls, usually served with grass jelly, red beans, and chilled sweet syrup. It is so famous that there are franchises that specialize just in selling these. Chicken, coconut and turmeric soup topped with ground shrimp chips, fried onion, scallion, bean sprouts, cabbage and egg. Mung bean jelly, jackfruit with coconut milk and palm sugar.