Fruit custard Trifle Pudding.
You can cook Fruit custard Trifle Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit custard Trifle Pudding
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla custardpowder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped banana.
- It's 1 cup of chopped apple.
- It's 1 cup of pomogranete.
- It's 1 of sweet lemon.
- It's 2 slices of cakes and 3 Digestive Biscuits.
Fruit custard Trifle Pudding instructions
- First mix custard powder in 1/2 cup milk kepp aside.
- Bring the rest of milk to boil and add sugar mix wel till dissolve the sugar.
- Then stirring slowly custard powder mixture in to boiling milk stirring constantly.
- Remove the heat let it cool.
- Now mix the chopped fruits in custard in to bowl.
- First spread biscuits then cake pieces then pour mix fruit custard.
- Garnish with almondsa and nuts serve cool.