Eggnog bread pudding. I adore bread pudding and I love eggnog so why didn't I ever think to combine the two before??? lol This recipe is absolutely delicious! I did add a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg but beyond that I followed. Serve this Eggnog Bread Pudding warm from the oven with a big glass of eggnog.
Vanilla Ice cream or whipped cream would be great accompaniments. This Eggnog Bread Pudding is totally ridiculous, and should be celebrated with sonnets and parades and fireworks shows complete with the little heart-shaped red ones. Prep it ahead of time and bake it up for breakfast or dessert. You can have Eggnog bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggnog bread pudding
- It's 1 loaf of sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 3 cups of eggnog.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of pecan pieces.
- You need of Hand full of chocolate chips optional.
- You need of Caramel sauce optional.
- It's of Powdered sugar for dusting optional.
Eggnog and bread pudding were made for each other!!! Today I'm combining the two for a cozy holiday dessert that's great for Christmas time or a snowy day. Eggnog Bread pudding with White Chocolate GanacheJust a Pinch. Bread Pudding With Hawaiian Bread Recipes.
Eggnog bread pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 Lightly butter 9x11 casserole dish In a large bowl beat eggs and add sugar, eggnog & bread - mix well Stir in pecans and chocolate chips so they're scattered throughout Bake approximately 30 minutes or until set Plate and top with caramel syrup and powdered sugar.
- Enjoy 😉.
Stir in the custard mix into the bread cubes until all of the bread is fully soaked with the eggnog mixture. This eggnog bread pudding recipe is a completely decadent way to enjoy the flavors of the season. This bread pudding is perfect for serve during the holidays, but it's delicious any time of the year. What a twist on a classic bread pudding recipe. It's creamy and the mix of flavors is perfect.