Recipes: Yummy Oats Apple smoothie
Oats Apple smoothie. Apple and Oats smoothie: Here is another quick breakfast smoothie recipe with apple and oats. Apple and oats smoothie is super creamy, sweet and satisfying. A smoothie is also one of a great way to start your day and encourage our kids towards fruits and healthy lifestyle.
It makes an ideal to-go breakfast for busy mornings. It's a delicious treat that will keep you full and satisfied all morning. Enjoy this Apple-Oatmeal Smoothie, complete with quick-cooking oats, apple chunks & a splash of apple juice. You can cook Oats Apple smoothie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats Apple smoothie
- It's 1 of apple chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of low fat milk.
- Prepare 4 of dates chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of oats(I have used quicker oats).
- It's Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey optional.
Start your morning with this oatmeal smoothie. Apple Oats Smoothie is a simple, quick and healthy smoothie. This is an ideal smoothie for breakfast. Healthy & filling smoothie, with the goodness of apple, oats, flax seed, dates and milk.
Oats Apple smoothie instructions
- First in a bowl soak together oats, chopped apple and dates..In warm milk..For 15 - 20 mins..
- Now separate the soak ingredients from milk...And blend till smooth..
- Now add remaining milk and honey and blend it again...
- Pour in serving glass.. Sprinkle cinnamon powder..And done..
- If u want to make it cool..Then add ice cubes while blending..With milk..
This is very easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Most importantly, you can replace one meal with this healthy smoothie. Apple oats smoothie is a perfect drink for weight loss and for those who want to maintain a healthy weight, with a simple touch of lemon on this oat smoothie fatness will run away from you. Apple lemon oats smoothie is a simple blend of fruits in oats that makes a good shake, it healthy and tasty as well, and you will definitely love this smoothie. I'm cutting back on blogging this month to spend time with my new baby!