Guava and Plums Trifle.
You can have Guava and Plums Trifle using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guava and Plums Trifle
- It's 1 loaf of sponge cake.
- Prepare 1 l of Parmalat.
- Prepare 3 of Guava fresh slices into rounds.
- It's 4 of Plums fresh slices into rounds.
- It's 1 packet of green jelly.
- Prepare 1 packet of cherry jelly.
- Prepare 1 of whip cream.
- It's of Sprinkle of cocoa.
- You need of Drizzle of Amarula cream.
Guava and Plums Trifle step by step
- Start by making jellies follow the packet instructions then set it in the fridge for about an +- 60 minutes.
- Take a bowl then slice the loaf of sponge cake, drizzle Amarula cream on top of it then pour your Parmalat vanilla custard then on the side of bowl place your guava and pour your red cherry jelly and again lay your sponge cake and another drizzle of Amarula cream the pour your custard Parmalat green jelly and place those plums and guava on the side of bowl..
- In another bowl pour your whipping cream, if you have a hand mixer then use it to make whipped cream then once it's done then pour on the Trifle bowl then use your knife to make it level. Place those plums and sprinkle cocoa for garnish. Please use any fresh fruit for your Trifle I had these fresh but it looks beautiful and delicious 😋😋 will taste it tonight please place it in the Fridge until dinner is served..